Our Family First

LILLIAN


My Body

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Different dreams coming true

It's been awhile and life has been happening.  It's Saturday morning...I have been decluttering the house.  This process has been frustrating and revitalizing. 

Lillian completed second grade and will move to 3rd grade next year.  We had hoped that we would homeschool her and purchased A Beka curriculum; however, plans have changed.  I hope to work with her over the next 10 weeks to get her foundation stronger, so she will have a desire to continue to learn.

I start school on June 30.  I am only taking one one-credit hour class.  In the fall, I will take 2 classes - a humanities class and an accounting class.  Yes, I am changing my major, AGAIN.  This is what I do on a daily basis; how can I not do good?!?!  Plus, work is paying for my classes.  Woot!  I have been at my job for over 4 years, and to me, that is amazing.

Lastly, Kenny is starting a new business.  We are very excited!  It is all still in the works, but I believe God has perfect timing.  We have been working together to get the business up and running, and there are lots of things to do still. 

Our desire to have another child has not gone away.  We are just not chasing it any more.  I think we both realize that life still happens even if you are focused on one thing.  That one thing was having another baby.  We are just going to let God do what He does best - MIRACLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment